If you haven’t yet automated your article submission, it can only be for one of three reasons:
1. You don’t want or need any additional free visitors to your website, because you cannot handle them,
2. You have not read my previous articles, or
3. You still haven’t been able to realize the power and incredible value of this system. that is, how this will dramatically boost your sales.
If you fall into the 1st. category, then please move on to the next article, as this one simply doesn’t apply to you.
Otherwise please take a moment to read this article carefully, as it really could make the difference between success and failure to your online business this year. You see, people love to make things complicated, but making money online is actually really simple. Whether you are selling your own product, promoting affiliate links, or making money from Adsense or “click flipping”, it all boils down to just two things:
Conversion and Traffic.
Conversion comes first. You need to have an offer that people actually want. That offer could be a product, or it could be an attractive advert (e.g. Google Adsense) that people want to click on. And you need some kind of presentation (such as a sales letter) that encourages them to take the action you require such as buy the product or click on the advert.
In many ways this is the easier part. Most people can put together a half decent website or sales letter that will turn at least some visitors into money.
But then, of course, you need ‘traffic’. Shed-loads of it. The more people that come to your site, the more money you will make – especially if that traffic is highly targeted. But, given the number of websites on the Internet – all competing for the same traffic, just how do you get more visitors to your site?
Well, there are just three ways that people come to your site:
1. Visitors type your URL straight into their browser. That results from some sort of off-line promotion: it might be your business card, a radio advert, an article in a magazine or a conversation with a friend.
2. People click on a link. The hyperlink may be in an email they received (eg from a friend or from an ezine they subscribed to) or it may be on another website they have visited.
3. Or they do a search in the search engines, see your site in the listings, and click to visit you.
That is it. There is no other way for them to get to your site.
So, if we know that, how do we get more traffic? Easy:
1. Make sure you are promoting your online presence in all your offline promotional materials.
2. Get lots of people to place a link to you, and lots of people to send out emails with your link in it.
3. Get a top position in the search engines.
Hmm. Simple, but not so easy. Just how do you achieve 2 and 3 without spending heaps of cash or getting banned by the search engines?
To understand this, we need to work out how the search engines operate. Once again, this is much easier than people think.
All search engines want lots of people to search them. In order to achieve that, they try to deliver relevant and up-to-date content to the people who make a search on them. But how do they work out what is relevant to the search?
There are really only two ways they can do that:
1. They look at your site. Using very sophisticated algorithms they determine what the subject matter of your site is. They also look how new, or old it is, how recently it has changed, and so on. These are all known as on-page or on-site factors. You have direct control over many of these when you set up your website.
2. They ‘consider’ what other people write about your website. In doing that, they look at two factors: how many people have links to your site (and what those links say) and also how important are the sites that link to your site. An important site of ‘authority’ that points to you is worth more than a whole list of unimportant sites. They also consider how old the links that point to you are, and a number of other factors about the value of the link and the context in which it is used.
At the same time, the search engines are constantly looking out for sites that try to fool them into thinking that they are more relevant or more popular than they really are. Which is why the so-called “black-hat” techniques quickly lose their effectiveness.
So, to get to the top of the search engines you need to do two things:
1. Optimize your on-page factors. There is plenty of information online about how to do that. It is not difficult. But, in itself, it is also not enough.
2. Get lots of high quality, one-way, relevant links to your site from as many other sites as you can.
So, how do you get people to link to you?
1. Have a fantastic product so that they just, spontaneously, want to tell others about your site.
2. Pay others to link to you – buy a text link, or offer an affiliate program.
3. Exchange links with other sites – but reciprocal links are clearly not worth as much as one-way back-links and it is a lot of work to do this effectively anyway.
4. Provide them with fresh, unique content that adds value to their site in return for which they agree to post a back-link to you. Many sites are constantly looking for fresh, unique content. They get this content by traipsing through the article directories or by subscribing to article submission services.
So, if you send out articles to these directories, your articles will end up both on the directories themselves AND on the niche sites that pick up and use our articles. AND some of these sites are likely to be valuable “authority”-type sites. Of course, whether it is taken up and by whom, depends on the quality of your article.
As you can see, this last method is the simplest and most powerful. It gives you hundreds or thousands of one way links, from niche, relevant sites, all for free. All you need is some way to get a different, unique, article to each of those directories and ezine publishers. Which is, of course, what our software does.
But we don’t stop there. The real power behind this system comes when you use it regularly. Preferably once a week. Imagine getting 200 to 1800 new permanent one way links every week! By the end of a year, you could easily have 50,000 or more relevant, quality, one-way links to your site! And you can connect the submission process to a timer to put everything on autopilot!
That is the real power of this system’s software and that is why it beats every other traffic generation and SEO system there is.
So , there you have it, unless you haven’t got an online presence at all, isn’t it time you harnessed this power for your own business? Click on our link below right now to get the early-bird discount and get a fantastic bunch of bonuses:
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!